Learning is the critical component of a high performance mission-driven organization. Learning involves the right leadership and culture, with a clear dedication to the continuous improvement of client outcomes. Debra founded DBN & Associates, L3C to help leaders learn with a focus on improving results. She helps clients maintain momentum, reflection, focus and rigor.
Read more about Debra
Vision: Social change is defined by client outcomes, rather than well-intentioned programs and activities.
Mission: DBN partners with mission-driven leaders to effectively manage for client results. DBN leads social sector organizations toward high performance by sharing extensive expertise and tools to reflect, learn, and continually improve.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. (Albert Einstein)
- Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things. (Theodore Levitt)
- Learning without reflection is a waste. Reflection without learning is dangerous. (Confucius)
- Courage is simply doing whatever is needed in pursuit of the vision. (Peter M. Senge)
- When so many things divide us - race, class, ethnicity, religion, politics, and money -
results have a power to unite us. (Mark Friedman)
- Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected. (William Plomer)
- When humor goes, there goes civilization. (Erma Bombeck)